Date: September 18, 2017
Title: Storyliving: Creating Transformational Donor Engagement Experiences to Inspire Major Gifts
Presenter: Tammy Zonker
Domains: Donor Metrics
FREE for APGA Members with special code! (Need the code? Contact APGA at 610.708.3010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Approved for CFRE Continuing Education Credits!
To register, click here to visit the AFP website.
Can't make it? APGA members can access past AFP webinars for FREE at anytime. Click here to select your webinar and enter the discount code during checkout.
Traditional storytelling often puts the donor in the role of the passive listener. Storytelling invites the donor to roll up their sleeves and jump into the story, engaging in your work in a manner that leaves the donor inspired and passionate about giving.
At the end of this session participants will:
- Get an overview of the 7 most common donor personas
- Learn from 3 major donor case studies illuminating donor persona cultivation tracks
- Receive tools to identify donor persona preferences to accelerate your development cycle
- Receive sample discovery questions to use in your major donor cultivation process
- Get inspired and be grateful to be a fundraising professional!