Date: April 4, 2017
Title: High Touch Philanthropy- How You Can Raise More with "Concierge Service" to Donors
Presenter: Beth Ann Locke
Domains: Donor Retention
FREE for APGA Members with special code! (Need the code? Contact APGA at 610.708.3010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Approved for CFRE Continuing Education Credits!
To register, click here to visit the AFP website.
Can't make it? APGA members can access past AFP webinars for FREE at anytime. Click here to select your webinar and enter the discount code during checkout.
The nonprofit space is highly competitive, especially for major gift fundraisers where several capital or endowment campaigns could be occurring simultaneously in your city or region. And we know wealthy donors usually support several charities. So how can you ensure you continue to deepen and strengthen the donor's relationship to your charity?
In this webinar, Beth Ann Locke will talk about how she has used high-touch philanthropy with wealthy donors to increase giving and you can too!
At the end of this session, participants will know:
- How to work with very wealthy donors - navigating motivations and expectations
- How to create an authentic space and how to elicit open-hearted stories
- Tips on navigating gate keepers and personal assistants
- How to be sensitive to and adjust for regional and/ or cultural differences
- Suggestions on greater personalization with fundraising communications - the proposal, the thank you and the report