Date: January 30, 2017
Title: Building a High Revenue Major Gift Program: The 5 Major Hurdles that are Holding You Back and How to Overcome Them
Presenters: Gail Perry, CFRE
Domains: Donor Research, Securing the Gift
FREE for APGA Members with special code! (Need the code? Contact APGA at 610.708.3010 or email email@example.com)
Approved for CFRE Continuing Education Credits!
To register, click here to visit the AFP website.
Can't make it? APGA members can access past AFP webinars for FREE at anytime. Click here to select your webinar and enter the discount code during checkout.
Major Gifts are the holy grail for many nonprofits - but actually creating and implementing a solid, systematized major gift fundraising can be a challenge. There are plenty of hurdles that hold smart fundraisers and deserving nonprofits back. Join Gail Perry CFRE to learn what it really takes to raise the major gifts your organization needs so badly. You'll discover the 5 major hurdles that stand between you and major gift success.
At the end of this session participants will learn:
- What attitudes get in your way and how to overcome them
- Why changing the conversation from "fundraising" to "philanthropy" will help get the whole organization on board the major gifts train
- How to make major gifts a priority when you are swamped with too many things to do
- Easy and fun ways to engage board members in the major gift fundraising process
- How your timing with major donors can ruin everything
- The two major systems you've got to have if you want to be successful